with Moramay López-Alonso.
Previous version: Oxford Economic and Social History WP No. 179, April 2020.
Media coverage: Nada es Gratis
New Researcher Poster Prize 2018, Economic History Society.
Poster Prize 2018, World Economic History Congress.
with Clemente Ávila-Parra.
World Bank Policy Research WP No. 8229, October 2017.
1. Life after crossing the border: Assimilation during the first Mexican mass migration
Explorations in Economic History. Forthcoming.
2. Revisiting Mexican migration in the Age of Mass Migration: New evidence from individual border crossings
Historical Methods (2020). Vol. 53, No. 4, 207-225.
1. Revolution in development: Mexico and the governance of the global economy
Economic History Review (2021). Vol. 74, Issue 3, 864-65. Book Review.
2. Cliometric Essays on Mexican migration to the United States
Ph.D. Thesis, London School of Economics and Political Science, January 2020.
3. La pobreza rural en México. Perspectivas de política pública*
with Ricardo Aparicio and Nayeli Salgado
In El agro y las áreas rurales en el México del siglo XXI, UNAM, 2014. Available in Spanish only.
* Pre-Ph.D. publication.